Sunday, December 20, 2015

HELLO WORLD! post from Wordpress Swagbucks blog


HELLO WORLD! DECEMBER 20, 2014

I started using Swagbucks a couple of years ago. I was very casual about it and did not try very hard to earn SB (Swag Bucks, the currency of the program). I earned enough to get a few $5 Amazon gift cards, the best deal in the Swagbucks Reward Store, which each member is limited to five per calendar month. Very seldom did I maximize this earning potential. Back then, the site was very confusing and had yet to undergo some of the changes that make it easier to use. So then I had a breakdown, as I do, since I have bipolar disorder, and stopped using the site. I was manic, I was depressed, I have no idea what I was doing with my time, but I certainly was not Swagbucking. But when I came back to the site a couple of months ago, I noticed it had undergone a redesign. There were daily goals with bonuses and second daily goals with bigger bonuses. There were apps for Android mobile devices. There was more order to the site in general. It was very refreshing to see! So I started Swagbucking every day, trying to reach the first daily goal each day that I could. I searched for sites that gave tips on how to maximize your daily SB earnings. I signed up for email alerts for when the site posted Swag Codes (words and phrases that earn SB that the program places in all their social media outlets). I even went to Reddit! And Reddit showed me other ways to earn through other programs such as Bing Rewards, which I just started, and Perk, which I have installed on my phone but have not yet explored. Another program that I have been a member of for years is MyPoints, and I had over a thousand unread emails in my BUX folder (I set up filters in Gmail to put labels on all incoming mail from rewards programs) when I decided to get active about earning again. MyPoints operates very differently from Swagbucks and points accumulate more slowly, but their earning opportunities have given me several $50 gas cards over the years. I found MyPoints through BzzAgent, which is a totally different program altogether that I will explain in a separate post. 

ANYHOW, I am putting this site together to showcase some of my favorite ways of earning extra money of these sites and to centralize my own activities. I hope to provide information and insight into how I have been able to make a few extra bucks each month. M-m-m-more money, m-m-m-more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment